New to the Revolution

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:07:14 EDT 2010

2010/4/25 Mark Maslowski <mark at majico.com>:
> Howdy all!
>
> I am a long-time Director and Flash developer thinking of jumping into the
> Revolution for an upcoming desktop application. Any suggestions of resource
> material to help lessen the learning curve? Books? Tutorials?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Mark

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Revolution and to the list ;)

To start I invite you to download the trial version of Studio or
Enterprise if you have not already bought your license.

http://www.runrev.com/downloads/free-trial/

The trial allow you to use the full version of Studio or Enterprise
during one month.

In Revolution itself you have stuff helpful to start. I recommend you:
- the resource center. It will take you the hand to learn
progressively how creating stacks with revolution
- you have also a dictionary. The dictionary presents all the
vocabulary available in Rev arranged by object type
- at last the Rev Online give you access to about 200 example stacks

Because I have start Revolution five month ago, I've list interesting
links to start in my website. You can reach those links here:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=36%3Ahow-to-script&Itemid=61

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)