[ANN] MS Word Import Mac/Win: WordLib 1.3

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:19:10 EDT 2010

> Howdy Folks,
>
> I happy to announce WordLib 1.3, a comprehensive solution for MS Word and
> OpenOffice document import. With a single command you can import a
> document to a field. (And there are more options under the hood for
> advanced users.) You can also store documents inside stacks.
>
> This is the real thing--text borders, highlights, images, links,
> footnotes, tables--it's all there! (Even down to the Roman numerals for
> notes.) The high-quality file translation for modern document formats is
> written in pure native RunRev scripting code for maximum power and
> compatibility.

Very nice... and your timing is great also!
I'm just about ready to start the documentation process for an almost
finished project and will give this a try for sure. If all goes well,
I'll gladly register. :-)

I very briefly scanned the documentation, but might as well ask here
in my reply:
When saving an app that uses WordLib as a standalone, is there a
requirement to distribute the library as a support file or will it
automatically be included in the executable file?

Best regards,
David C.