Bad jokes [was: Re: [OT] GameOver Mr. Jobs]

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 16:27:08 EDT 2010

On Apr 23, 2010, at 4:20 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> :) Reminds me of an old soviet joke from some years ago:
>
> "Capitalism is the exploitation of one man by another. Communism is exactly the opposite."

That version doesn't work quite as well as the way I heard it. In your version it sounds like Communism does not have any exploitation in it at all. The version I've heard works better as a play on words:

"The difference between capitalism and communism is that in capitalism man exploits man and in communism it's the other way around."