Bad jokes [was: Re: [OT] GameOver Mr. Jobs]

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 23 16:20:20 EDT 2010

François Chaplais wrote:
> Reminds me of an old IT joke:
>
> Today I have manage to emulate a 4 digit calculator on my DEC-Alpha.
> Tomorrow I will do the reverse.

:) Reminds me of an old soviet joke from some years ago:

"Capitalism is the exploitation of one man by another. Communism is
exactly the opposite."

Which, in turn, reminds me of yet another soviet joke:

"In the Soviet Union we have freedom of speech, freedom of press, and
freedom of association. In America, they have freedom *after* speech,
freedom after press, and freedom after association."

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com