position of an object (from Script)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 22 14:57:58 EDT 2010

Hi Shani,

"Amir" is a string, not an object description. Object descriptions (or
object references or object expressions) look like:

field x
field "Address"
the long id of fld "Address"
button 52 of card "Settings" of stack "Preferences"
stack "Special Dialog" of stack "Main Project"

et cetera.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 22 apr 2010, om 20:28 heeft Shani het volgende geschreven: