Mac Scrolling

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 21 23:38:54 EDT 2010

Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:
> On 22/04/2010, at 12:57 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> Spotlight
>> General
>> More info
>> Name & Extension
>> Preview
>> Languages
>> Plug-ins  <-- this one
>> Sharing & Permissions
>
> I have never even seen the two in red. Haven't been able to find anything in a quick look at Help, so I assume that they only appear if there is anything to report. This sort of points to the plug-ins being missing. Will download again. Is there anything else I should do?_______________________________________________

Sorry, I've mislead you. The list was taken from a Leopard Get Info. I
just checked on Snow Leopard and they aren't there in that OS, so I
guess you can't use this trick.

If you look inside the bundle contents you will find the plugins, but I
assume they're all enabled by default. I was grasping at straws, at any
rate. I'll confess I have no idea what could be eliminating the first
click you do on a scrollbar, but that appears to be what's happening.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com