Mac Scrolling

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 21 22:57:42 EDT 2010

Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:
> On 22/04/2010, at 7:37 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> One other thing to check would be to do a "get info" on the rev app
>> itself, open the plug-ins pane, and make sure all the plugins are
>> checked. Rev uses those to determine correct OS behavior. They are
>> all checked by default when shipped though.
>
> I assume you mean the Mac Get Info, and I can see no plug-ins pane
> there. In rev Development/Plugins/Plugin Settings there are a number
> of plugins selected for use, but does that mean they are
> available?

Right, the Finder's Get Info. Select the Rev app itself in Finder, and
choose Get Info from the Finder's File menu (or right-click on it and
use the contextual menu.) The Get Info window has several panes in it,
each with an expandable arrow:

Spotlight
General
More info
Name & Extension
Preview
Languages
Plug-ins  <-- this one
Sharing & Permissions

Expand the Plug-ins arrow to see the bundle plugins that ship with Rev.
There should be four, one for image support and three each for different
versions of OS X. All four should be enabled.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com