Mac Scrolling

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:41:47 EDT 2010

2010/4/21 Graham & Heather Harrison <crw at nosirrah.com>:
> Jacqueline
>
> I get the same results in Safe Boot mode
>
> I loaded rev under OS X 10.6.2, now running 10.6.3. Send me another Mac which can run Snow Leopard and I'll try that too.
>
> P.S. I don't use Tinkertool (quoted as example); I use MacPilot and only on parameters which can be easily reset.

1) Open your message watcher (Menu Development -> Message watcher)
2) Checked if there is no pending message, and no front script
launched. If needed remove them.
3) Create a new stack
4) Drop a "Scrolling field" on it
5) Copy or type text in your field (10 or 15 lines to have a scroll bar)
6) In the field property, ask for vertical scrollbar

Now give a try to the scrollbar. What happens?

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc