Mac Scrolling

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Tue Apr 20 18:07:46 EDT 2010

This is my first time in so apologies if I break old ground or taboos.

1. Is there a way to search the archives?

2. On Mac scrolling:

With scroll bars in Mac OS, the rev implementation is to double-click in the channel (rather than Mac standard of single-click). I have seen a full custom implementation which uses single-click, but I don't want to go that far for every scrollbar.

Also the scroll only advances a fixed distance, even though my system is set to "Go to here". This is intriguing because that is an easily set parameter in Mac OS. Rev happily implements two arrows at either end, which on the Mac has to be reached by subterfuge.

Is there a way that these Mac discrepancies can be easily overridden?