Heather Are You All OK with the Ash!

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 03:23:49 EDT 2010

The ash is very fine, and here (S.E. England), it is invisible in the
air. On Thursday I thought I had a sore throat coming on. Started to
cough. Friday I spent 10 minutes in the local supermarket and noticed 4
or 5 other people with the same cough and the penny dropped. It wasn't a
virus, it was the ash causing it. So I'm staying indoors as much as I can.

Martin Baxter

--
I am Not a Number, I am a free NaN