Code Libraries and Standalone Applications

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Apr 19 13:17:51 EDT 2010

Thanks for the responses.  I've implemented the stackFiles property
and all seems to be working fine for now.

I prefer the single, separate, code library file to embedding it in
the app, mainly because that makes it shareable by any and all apps I
send to people without including the same code separately in each app,
but stackFiles is working for me for now.

On the issue of the long IDs for behaviors, I've found that the
behavior does not have to be a long ID - button 1234 of stack "xyz"
seems to work just fine - so including the stack that contains my
behavior buttons seems like the way to go although, as with code
libraries, I'd prefer to have a shareable, separate library of
behaviors.

Pete Haworth