Quick Key Equivalents

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Apr 19 13:11:37 EDT 2010

Thank you, Jacqueline, but unless I'm missing something, that isn't quite what I'm after.

I seem to recall that one is able to make menus ala standard Mac format, where the menu item is left-justified and keyboard shortcuts (with standard symbols for the commandKey etc.) are right-justified. I would like to know how to do this in a *popup* menu for example, where each menu item has shortcut key combinations. Can you tell me if this is possible, and if so, how? TIA for your help.

Cheers,
Roger Guay