Classic Mac stack and Unicode?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 19 07:57:10 EDT 2010

Hi Richmond,

You need unicode fonts that are compatible with Mac OS 9. Rev may work
with unicode in Mac OS 9, but it will probably crash at some point. I
don't think that any unicode features changed until 2.8 or 2.9 (which
aren't available for Mac OS 9).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 19 apr 2010, om 13:53 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: