ANN: TwistAWord and Color Converter

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 18 09:00:42 EDT 2010

Hello list,

Here's a brief note to let you know about the release of new versions
of two products created with RunRev: TwistAWord 1.1 and Color
Converter 2.1.

We have updated the word game TwistAWord: a multilingual word game for
kids from 8 to 88 (and up). We have corrected a few phrases, improved
the multilingual interface and the game no longer quits every 10
minutes but displays a message instead. You can download it at <http://www.twistaword.net
 >.

Our popular product Color Converter has been updated too. This new
version of Color Converter now shows an accurate colour histogram. Get
it at <http://www.color-converter.com>.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille