Punching holes in a graphic

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sat Apr 17 13:01:24 EDT 2010

Geoff,
not really a better idea. I put two rounded rectangles on top that are move
along by a "mouseMove" handler. Could not get it to work with the frames
inside a group, nor group within a group.
here a revlet:
http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/twoHolesVisibleFrame/
(based on Scott Rossi's Spotlight)

if you send me a mail I can send you the stack.

regards
Bernd