Naming Custom Properties

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 16 21:34:16 EDT 2010

Thanks for all of the responses!  It appears that few of you experience the same problem as me, although everyone has naming conventions that avoid possible name conflicts.  One observation, though, with respect to Craig Newman's example.  When I call on the custom prop from within the same handler that recreated it, as he does (put the xxx of me), I don't have a problem either.  It's when I call on it from without, say, from the message box or a different object with its own script.

Regards,

	Gregory