[OT] iPads delayed internationally

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Apr 15 19:18:17 EDT 2010

How do you like us Americans now world? ;-) LOL! I can just hear some of the conversations over in France about our patented arrogance! "Well, see we WERE going to sell iPads to you, but there aren't enough for us, so we are gonna sell em all here instead. Ok? But look at the bright side: We get to be happy!" I'm cracking up right now. :-)

Bob