OT: MacPro is playing up - any tips?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Apr 14 14:38:24 EDT 2010

Hi Dave.

If you take it to Apple and complain that the video card died just over a year they may take care of you. Sometimes they have extended warranty programs that you wouldn't know about unless you go ask. If you got the Applecare Protection Plan then it is still under warranty and you should DEFINITELY take it into Apple.

Bob