Wish List for RevMobile

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:24:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,

After reading an article written
by Charles Moir, software Architect
at Xara LTD where he wrote:
http://charlesmoir.com/page2.htm
(click at: For the techies, more details here)

"The ARM processor is fast. Having spent
nearly 10 years writing native ARM assembler
code I know that it’s perhaps the easiest,
most elegant assembly language out there.
I’ve written high-level apps that were 100%
pure ARM assembly."

my great good wish for RevMobile is that
Runrev contact Charles Moir for consulting... :-)

And, at the same time, talk about the possibility
of licensing Xara Vector graphics engine... :D

Read here:
http://www.xara.com/uk/products/xtreme/performance

Just imagine, the extraordinary performance of this
Vector graphics engine coupled with revTalk!

Alejandro