Question about RevMobile

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Apr 12 21:47:42 EDT 2010

nothing will ever replace my newton 2000... That thing could replace a
computer!

Sadly both my newton and my emate broke, soon, I will go shopping for
another one. As a writing device, nothing beats the emate with newtonworks.

thats me being nostalgic...

Now, if the iPad was half a newton, we would not have those silly eula
troubles.
Still the iPhone OS is quite good, specially version 4 that doesn't run on
my iPhone 3G...