Windows frontmost app and Rev System Window

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Apr 12 19:24:30 EDT 2010

Upon further testing I think something that is compounding the problem is that I'm testing this on a laptop with a trackpad where a tap is a mouse click. If I use a mouse it behaves more consistently. I wonder if the extra action of the trackpad is causing issues.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.