Implementing the Mac "Quick Look" type of window

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:13:25 EDT 2010

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/STUFF/FREAKY.rev.zip

 >well, it took this "genius" about 3 minutes (and that is because he's
slow!).

I have just uploaded a new version of this which shows up a slight problem:
while it is a breeze to set the blend of a stack to, say, 50%; there is
no way
that I can find to stop objects in the stack from inheriting that blend
value.

My stack contains an image "DEVO" which I would like to have a blend value
of 0; and it does; but, because it inherits the blend value of the stack
that
is overridden and the image is still partly transparent.

I think that those smoky, grey (whoops; "gray"), semi-transparent windows
in Mac are really very sexy; but they would be a lot sexier if they could be
used to contain/present fully opaque objects (such as images).