Implementing the Mac "Quick Look" type of window

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Apr 12 13:13:45 EDT 2010

Thanks to all who responded to this.  the qlmanage function will work
for some of the things I want to do but in other cases, I want to
display data returned to my app from the SQLite db I'm using.  I guess
that was the original genesis of my question on how to make a stack
display in Rev that looks like the Quick Look window.  I could write
the SQL data to a file I suppose but then I'm face with formatting it
correctly instead of just displaying it in fields, etc on a card.

Pete Haworth

http://www.mollysrevenge.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/MollysRevenge
http://www.myspace.com/mollysrevengeband