Question about RevMobile

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Apr 12 11:51:57 EDT 2010

Good technically thorough post on use of frameworks, run time on iPhone/iPad OS:

   http://www.devwhy.com/blog/2010/4/12/its-all-about-the-framework.html

Last paragraph best, where author wants HyperCard Touch for iPad. Kevin and company should be awarded that contract.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch