[OT] What's an iPad?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 13:20:31 EDT 2010

  On 11/04/2010 20:05, Michael Kann wrote:
> Richmond was using the plural form of "y'all," which everyone knows is "you y'all."

I am sorry if I can't keep youse all happy: where I come from we don't
really
feel an urge for a repluralised plural -

Thee and You do just fine for the singular and the plural.

And, then, of course, there is that woman down in England who has major
grammatical problems always referring to herself as "We"; mind you she
suffers from all sorts of delusions such as thinking she is a legitimate
monarch . . . but I digress . . .  :)

http://www.jacobite.ca/kings/francis2images.htm