[OT] What's an iPad?

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Sun Apr 11 12:34:59 EDT 2010

I just got a 16 GB iPad yesterday.  I was thinking of it as a large
iPod touch, but it is not.  It is something new that is a blast to
use.  I think it will change the way people casually use technology
and is a big step forward in consumer electronics.  After using it for
the last day, I think it is a good value as well.  It can replace a
net book, kindle, and a hand-held game system as well as being a media
system for photos, video and music.  Much more fun than I expected and
I would suspect it will be a widely copied model over the next years
by other companies.

- Mike

Mike Brown
Cyber-NY Interactive