FTP directory listing showing seconds

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Apr 11 04:30:11 EDT 2010

Hello Sarah,

The first libURLSetFTPListCommand with the "NLST" param is used to
force a preventive LibUrl vars state reset while the second one with
the "LIST" param is used to do the job ! Not sure if this a real
academic way to go but feet the needs i had (and still work as
expected) to list the contents of one of my on-rev account
subdirectories.

Kind Regards,

Pierre