Question about RevMobile

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Apr 10 11:49:28 EDT 2010

Rand,

Using revMobile you can just install an app right onto the iPhone(soon the iPad). I think you still need a provisioning profile from apple but you do not need to go through the App store.

And, FWIW, don't take these recent discussions as the final word on anything about revMobile. Most comments here on the list about the new license agreement from Apple are just guesses at best and downright misleading at worst. Some can't seem to help airing out their worst fears in public. I've seen this so many times ..... I would not make any judgements about any of this until you hear otherwise from runRev.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

My Pad Speaks - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

My Pad Speaks on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-pad-speaks/id364733279?mt=8

DeMoted - Have you DeMoted Someone today?
http://demoted.lazyriver.on-rev.com

DeMoted on the iTune App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demoted/id355925236?mt=8