This is what it actually says

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 04:16:28 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Peter Alcibiades
<palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> "Applications must be originally written in Objective-C, C, C++, or
> JavaScript as executed by the iPhone OS WebKit engine, and only code written
> in C, C++, and Objective-C may compile and directly link against the
> Documented APIs (e.g., Applications that link to Documented APIs through an
> intermediary translation or compatibility layer or tool are prohibited),"
>
> C++ is a great language, I'm sure everyone will love it once they get to
> know it.

LOL!

However Objective-C is not C++ and is about as nice as C can get.
Apple's IDE is very nice and the Interface Builder is great. So if you
have to switch to developing for iPhone/iPad in Obj-C, don't despair.

But I am optimistic. I think RunRev will not have got this far with
revMobile without some serious discussions with Apple. If the
revMobile engine is written in one of the approved languages, then
maybe our stacks will be considered as data files, like plists or
databases.

Cheers,
Sarah