RevBrowser Crash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 7 11:41:35 EDT 2010

Would anyone be willing to test this for me? You need RunRev 2.9 or
later and Windows Vista and/or Windows 7.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 23 mrt 2010, om 18:26 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: