iPad day

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Apr 3 09:54:25 EDT 2010

On Apr 3, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Mike Brown wrote:

> >I'm in Brooklyn as well... but regretting I did not pre-order an iPad!  I have been on the fence about waiting for the larger G3 iPad coming out a bit later.

I have a friend that wants me to develop an iPad app, and so he'll get an iPad for me to do that. So I asked him to get the fully loaded G3 one, which in the long run would be my main iPad. Meanwhile I have other needs for one, but because I'll get the top of the line one later, I was able to order the very minimum one. That'll be fine for now, and when I have two of them I'll just keep the smaller one at work all the time.