ANN: Clipboard Link

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 2 11:39:55 EDT 2010

Hi Alex and Andre,

Many thanks you two for your kind words. Andre, do you miss anything
in Clipboard Link, which you had built into your own utility?

Yesterday, I finished and released Clipboard Link 1.1 already, which
fixes a few small issues. It is available at <http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 30 mrt 2010, om 16:11 heeft Alex Tweedly het volgende geschreven: