[ANN] WeCode Paste: Share your code snippets

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 2 04:14:05 EDT 2010

Joe,

Fixed the broken link, thanks for the heads up.

The idea is not to use this programatically, it is just a simple way to show
code to someone, for example, instead of pasting a huge piece of code to an
email, you can just paste the url here and people can look it up.

Since you asked for a plain text solution, I just implemented one for you!

While http://wecode.org/paste/BF01527 will give you HTML,
http://wecode.org/paste/plain/BF01527 <http://wecode.org/paste/BF01527> will
get you plain text with no decorations.

This is intended for human use, like showing pieces of code. If you want to
load code remotely check out WeCode Libraries on my other email to the list,
or by going to:

http://wecode.org/libraries

It does all the nice stuff like library loading, installing, dependency
handling.

Cheers
andre