[ANN] WeCode Paste: Share your code snippets

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Fri Apr 2 04:02:02 EDT 2010

Hi Andre,
Cute, but the links on the web page are all wrong.
The download is: http://wecode.org/%22wecodepaste.rev.gz/%22

Maybe I'm missing the point but, if the web page was just a plain text
file you could use it in a script as an "include" without parsing it.
Then you could do:
set myVar to URL "http://wecode.org/paste/BF01527"

As is now it returns this in HTML:

WeCode Paste

http://wecode.org/paste/BF01527

  if the platform = "MacOS" or the platform  "Win32" then
       put "/" into PathDelimit
    else
       put "\" into PathDelimit
    end if
To add code to WeCode Paste, just post your text to http://wecode.org/paste/
  (remember the trailing slash)
WeCode Paste © 2010 Andre Alves Garzia var gaJsHost = (("https:" ==
document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-
analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));   try
{ var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-2032015-5");
pageTracker._trackPageview(); } catch(err) {}