Glass Globe - Kudos Scott !!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 1 17:24:28 EDT 2010

Scott Rossi wrote:
> Glad you enjoyed the article Bob.  I didn't create the technique, but I
> thought it was interesting enough to share.  Thanks for the kind words.

It was gorgeous, like everything you do. But...

Today is April Fool's Day. The lead story was about Darth Vader speaking
at the RevLive conference, and I am pretty sure that they aren't going
to find him, nor any ewoks. And then in your article you say the world
is round. Well, now I don't know what to believe...

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com