Revolution on 65 Bit Windows

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Wed Sep 30 22:21:52 EDT 2009

I don't know if this has been answered before, but I need to know if you
can run a compiled Revolution application on a 64 bit Windows machine
running either Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008?

I am out of town and do not have access to my test machines with these OSs
installed.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those
who don't.

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.