StandAlone - where is the stack window? oops, wrong recommendation

Mike Arnold ma at snowcamp.org
Wed Sep 30 12:34:14 EDT 2009

Richard, et. al,

Thank you!  Revealed some stuff I did not realize.  When/if a more
complete version of the message sequence is put together, you might
want to include if  a message is synchronous ... maybe not the right
word ... maybe serially executed/sent.  This application was able to
handle messages sent from Maill.app via AppleScript, even though
startup had  not completed ...  perhaps because of the wait with
messages.

Anyway, this kind of community is key to what makes Revolution so great!

If there is any interest in FilterReport, I'd be more than happy to
share ... it is a bit of a hack though.

thank you,
Mike.