StandAlone - where is the stack window?

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Tue Sep 29 21:10:46 EDT 2009

On Sep 28, 2009, at 9:13 PM, Mike Arnold wrote:

> Only the stack script has any code ...  there are a few functions
> and message handlers (one called from applescript) and the following:
>
> on startup
>   InitAll
>   repeat
>      wait for 20 seconds with messages
>      CheckCounts      --decides if/when to print the list of
> affected mailboxes
>   end repeat
> end startup
>
> Any ideas what I have done wrong?  Do I need to do something else to
> get the window to appear?

It looks like you're hung up in the startup handler which is sent
before the first window opens; the rest of the usual messages
(preopenstack, openstack, preopencard, opencard…) aren't sent. Take
that loop out of on startup and put it in its own handler, then call
it with a "send in time".

HTH,

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.