Radio buttons in a group set for background behavior

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 29 20:41:24 EDT 2009

You know, Rev would be virtually unusable if it weren't for the
guidance and assistance of this list. Thanks to all of you.

I think some kind of bonus system should be initiated so that
contributors acquire points they can redeem when renewing their
licenses. Or some method of awarding Kudos. I know I'm asking a lot.
But the listers are giving a lot.

Joe Wilkins