OT: Disney Announces Ebook Launch

Robert Maniquant rman at free.fr
Tue Sep 29 18:10:44 EDT 2009

Disney invested house the squeak adventure and lately developped the scratch
programing environment for kids.. Personnaly I nearly chose squeak but found
the language and potential for delivering apps not so good. But i'ts a great
environment... and I seem to recognize the look and feel of a squeak thing
on the video.

The interesting things on the video is technically speaking the page turn,
it looks really nice indeed! I noted that the page curls takes into account
the position of the "thumb" (up, middle, down).

And then, whouaouu. ;what power they have these folks with all their content
and image ... !!

thanks for the link, Robert