Setting option button from another option button

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Tue Sep 29 16:25:40 EDT 2009

DunbarX

Thanks for your suggestion! I decided to make the option button and the
other fields that go with it a group and then them placed them on the other
card using background behavior. The Option button works fine but the
selection of radio buttons for some reason is not working on the second card
as it should to reflect the selection on the first card! I have posted this
problem as a separate subject on the RevList.