Radio buttons in a group set for background behavior

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Tue Sep 29 16:21:31 EDT 2009

I am using Rev 4 dp4. I grouped a set of controls including some Text Entry
Fields, a group of two radio buttons and an option menu. I set the group to
background behavior. I then placed the group as a background group on
another card. All of the information on the first card in the group appeared
on the second card. But when I click on the second radio button in the group
on the first card and then went to the second card the selected radio button
did not changed! What am I missing here?