StandAlone - where is the stack window?

Mike Arnold ma at snowcamp.org
Tue Sep 29 00:09:11 EDT 2009

Jim,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.  In fact, I did not have
'Search for Inclusions', but changed to that setting. I added a beep
in the repeat loop, 5 beeps in the openStack and 2 in the
preOpenStack, just for kicks.

When I open the stack in the development environment, I get the 5
beeps, and if I send a startup message I get the 1 beep from the
repeat. (no preOpenStack)

But in the standalone, I just get the repeat loop beep.  No openStack
message (or preOpenStack), which (as you know) is rather ominous,
since the doc clearly states that 'The openStack message is sent after
the stack is visible.'

And yes, you caught me, no real exit from the loop, but FilterReport-
 >Quit seems to work great  for now :-), though not as satisfactory in
the development environment ... one brick at a time.  In this case,
nothing to save, so no real worries.

Should the standalone build not find its own inclusions, or do I need
to specifically include something?

Aloha from North Carolina,
Mike.