Setting option button from another option button

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Mon Sep 28 23:26:24 EDT 2009

i have two options buttons on different pages. They both have the same text
content and the same number of lines. How do I script a choice in option
button no. 1 so that the same choice is displayed in the second option
button on a different page? I was able to write a script to change the text
in the second option button but it causes the other lines of text to be
replaced by the choice selected in the first option button. I want the
second option button to offer and retain the same choices as the first
option button.