OS9 Standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 28 09:03:25 EDT 2009

Hi Jacque,

Just to add to my previous message, I created a few standalones with
4.0 and no matter what I try, there are always one or more embedded
stacks in 2.7 format. I'm not completely sure, however, that these
stacks are my password-protected stacks, because I noticed that stacks
may be embedded in both 2.4 and 2.7 format. I haven't got the time to
figure it all out.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille