Standalones with dp 4.0

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:31:23 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
> Hi Sarah,
>
> Which version of Revolution created standalones that expired and where and
> when did Kevin say that particularly the dp's of Rev 4 would not expire?

It never happened with standalones created with a release version, but
I think the betas of 3.0 & before used to expire. This was before the
open beta policy, when betas were only available to Enterprise licence
holders. I know I got bitten by that at least once :-(

With this experience, I asked on the list when the DPs of version 4.0
were released, and Kevin said in response that there was no expiry for
standalones created with the 4.0 DPs, even though they were
pre-release. Sorry, I don't remember exactly when that was.

Cheers,
Sarah