A note about fillGradient and Co.

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Sep 27 16:56:37 EDT 2009

Richmond-

Sunday, September 27, 2009, 12:41:06 PM, you wrote:

>> All those, with the exception of "ramp" where you specified the value
>> rather than the name, are very well documented. In the docs.
> Not in the built-in documentation in my version of Studio dp-4.

> Possibly in the PDF; but, frankly, that is a pain in what my Granny called
> the 'BTM" to like at whilst programming.

Being *reasonably* sure that you and I both picked up the same build
of 4.0 at the conference, I fired my Studio copy up again and I can
still type "fillgradient" in the search box and have it come up. Do
you have "All" (or "Object" or "Language") selected for the
documentation section (at the left of the docs pane) rather than
something under "Library"?

I admit to not having opened the pdf docs before, but now that I have
I don't think the Users Guide is actually going to be a substitute for
the Dictionary.

But you gotta love a document with a section titled "Delivering a
Message in the Future". I bet Jacque had a hand in writing that one.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net