[ANN] tRev Feature Friday - modest but meaningful

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Sep 27 13:12:08 EDT 2009

Peter-

> I fully understand and sympathize with that.  I'm quite willing to not have
> any support.  I'm not asking for anything except information. Will it run?
> Or rather, is there any reason why it should not run?  Are there Windows or
> Mac specific things in it?

FWIW, GLX2 *does* work on linux, although the tweaks involved were not
trivial. They mainly deal with linux's freedom from specified places
for things like preferences files and such. Given that GLX2 is a
plugin and not a compiled standalone application like tRev, I would
expect that the same sort of tweaks would be necessary but not
sufficient to support linux. It's true that linux users as a rule
require and expect less support, but there's still a significant
development, testing and support effort involved.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net