How do I check for two conditions to be true?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 16:14:00 EDT 2009

Just a little further down the logic trail

   put the the startangle of grc "bar" into barAng
    if ( the startangle of grc "foo" is 270 AND \
           ( barAng < 90 OR barAng  > 180 ) \
           then
          -- barAng not in 2nd quadrant
    end if

if ( the startangle of grc "foo" is 270 ) OR \
       ( the startangle of grc "bar" is 20 ) \
           then
       -- do stuff
    end if