[ANN]libRevFreeDb update

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Fri Sep 25 14:02:48 EDT 2009

I've only just started getting the list mails through again, so I
don't know if my previous announcement made it, but I've made a
library for getting the cd title, artist, track titles and
(sometimes) year of a cd from the FreeDB system.

It now works on windows as well as macs, though is limited on windows
(by the MCISendString mechanism, I think) to CDs in drive D, and to
audio only CDs - no mixed mode Cds, sadly.

It includes a simple demo stack, and a pdf of some usage notes.
It's here:

http://futsoft.futilism.com/revolutionstuff.html

All comments cheerfully recieved....

Best,